Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 08:39 AM   #73
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i see.

so democrats won’t call
out unvaccinated blacks because unlike unvaccinated republicans, the blacks don’t know
any better?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Blacks 13% of the population whites 76%

I know it’s the same thing.in your brain

Ps not all blacks are liberals nor are whites and not all liberal are pro vaccines and not all Republicans are anti vaccine

But these studies are clear Republicans are unvaccinated based mainly misinformation

Inside the growing alliance between anti-vaccine activists and pro-Trump Republicans

Bigtree has been banned from social media platforms like YouTube for making false claims about the dangers of COVID vaccines. But as the pandemic has dragged on, his conservative audience keeps growing. Often he speaks at conferences alongside people who claim the election was rigged, and promoters of QAnon conspiracy theories.
So I suggest again Jim you focus on the Truth if you throw a rock into a group of the unvaccinated or anti Abortion you have the highest statistical likelihood to hit a Republican . Not a Black person or some one with PHD .. and if you did hit some one in the other group even they would more likely be Republicans

Just give up the evidence is overwhelming

Nearly 40% of Republicans are still hesitant about getting the Covid-19 vaccine or refuse to get it,

There is good news the trend to get vaccinated has shifted a bit

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...ne-poll-finds/
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device