Thread: Heroin
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #7
Slingah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl F View Post
i'm not gonna judge him... either way... maybe he was telling me something, without really telling me something.... maybe, he was monitoring it, from where he was parked.... maybe he was gatherin plate #'s... or.. waiting to see if a bigger "fish" would come in to play...
or... perhaps, he wanted his shift to end, and go home in one piece, to his wife and kids.... i don't envy those guys their jobs, especially as most of them are now in waters that are uncharted for them...
so if he grabbed all 8 kids.. and found a few hundred bucks of smack... chances are.. Not One of them would do time....or go straight... I can truly understand the cops frustration with that too....i have seen first hand how the MA courts favor the rights of the perps... and that is what really Sucks!
hopefully he was on the case or couldnt say anything....I wouldnt want his job either but if he was looking the other way cuz he thought it would do no good or he was scared, that is wrong in my opinion. Arrest and get them in the system....that chit is the devil...horrible, horrible drug. Good luck down there I hope they find away to deal...it is everywhere...
Slingah is offline   Reply With Quote