View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 09:46 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
You're referring to cases that are regarded as the worst in history where significant changes in our country have taken place. Roe wasn't perfect but Casey validated it along with countless associated cases. Not much has changed since Roe and the public opinion strongly supports it.

I don't think they will overturn it to be honest, the disruption to our system would be huge, it would dominate every Gov race for the next 20 years, I really don't think Roberts wants this as his legacy.
yes i referred to horrible judicial
mistakes. to those who think babies in the womb are human beings, roe v wade is right there.

again, the impact on gubernatorial races has zero bearing on whether or not roe was decided on the constitutional merits, or whether it was judicial activism, which judges ( who aren’t elected and therefore aren’t accountable to citizens) have zero business ever engaging in. ever.

have there been 50-60 million abortions in the us since roe? again, look at that through the lens of a hime who (1) thinks those are human beings, and who (2) thinks it was a horribly decided case.

this is the issue liberals are most dishonest on. they paint pro life as anti women. liberals never say that we have empathy for the unborn, no no, we want to enslave women. they know that an honest discussion of what each side believes, makes them look very very ugly.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device