View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 05:50 PM   #64
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
if you were saying that Gorsuch was legislating from the bench

I never made such a suggestion

Just pointing out Gorsuch doesn’t feel the court should be legislating from the bench

And I wrote

“Hell now Republicans are cheering the SCJ legislating from the bench “

Gorsuch is suddenly a Rino for stating the Truth

Not sure how you misread my meaning?

In his written dissent, Gorsuch, a Trump appointee, said he did not discount the states’ concerns about a potential border crisis but said “the emergency” on which the Title 42 orders were adopted “has long since lapsed.”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
As I said, it's difficult to pay attention to you because your writing is so disjointed. You said “Hell now Republicans are cheering the SCJ legislating from the bench “ Ok, so, since SCJ stands for Supreme Court Justice (singular-one Judge), and you then followed that with "Gorsuch is suddenly a Rino for stating the Truth"--a single Judge who was the only one you named--and named right after your comment about legislating from the bench.

That was confusing. If not Gorsuch, to which other Judge were you referring? And regardless of which Judge, or Judges, to whom you referred, how were any of them legislating from the bench? I wondered how you considered any of them to be legislating rather than adjudicating. And it seemed to me that if you considered their adjudication to be legislation, then that would indicate that you would believe they were supposed to legislate from the bench since their purpose is to adjudicate, which they did, and you called that legislating.

Your writing was confusing, disjointed, very Trumpesque.