View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 11:07 AM   #161
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i did not say the data from last week is unimportant. I said it’s not nearly as important as total
death rates.

You are the one saying total death rates are unimportant.
No, I said learning is more important, but that doesn't fit your narrative.

Of course, you completely ignore that part of NYs awful numbers are because the governor ( who everyone in the left said was doing a great job) forced nursing homes to admit people with a disease we knew was going to be brutal to the elderly. we knew that then, yet Cuomo ordered it anyway, and after he did that, and after people
we’re needlessly dying by the thousands, your side still
said he was the greatest. You are perfectly willing to accept the Lardfather's transgressions, but obsess over any transgression of anyone you oppose. You're sort of like Lardfather's comment about Nikki Haley "Every time she criticizes me, she uncriticizes me about 15 minutes later"

That’s the difference between us, If Florida’s numbers catch up with NY, I will say Desantis did an awful job. But until he got in trouble for sexual harassment, no one in the left was saying Cuomo did an awful
job. Sure as hell you never said that.

Because to all of you except Rockhound, truth takes a back seat to partisanship. Always
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
In 2018, Ron DeSantis won by: 32,000

Currently, Florida's COVID deaths: 49,000

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin