View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 02:50 PM   #179
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Wow you are really out in left field.. is this your 1st time hearing about advising the POTUS . And they have a schedule to maintain? Not just play golf . did you also miss the 4 star general that needed to call and inform his counterpart the us was stable.. due to Trumps denialism of the outcome of the election .. now that’s a handler ! or was your dedication to Trump so complete . You think his staff never gave suggestions or told him what to do? And why he should do it , . or don’t think Trump was just handed the agenda or any paper and told sign here ! With zero clue what he was signing …. Ya ok
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
again, you are denying truth. I am well aware that the president needs advisers.

He said "I was instructed to..."

He needs advisors for big, specific issues, for the military, for the economy, for crime, etc. Why does he need to be instructed (his words) which reporters he's allowed to call on?

You flushed your credibility here by suggesting the vaccination rates are "almost certainly" lower for whites, with absolutely zero data to back it up.

And as always, when you humiliated yourself, backed yourself into a corner from which there's no escape, you play the "but Trump" card.

If you can find a video where Trump said to Jim Acosta "I was instructed not to call on you". I will concede that Trump did it too.

What honest people suspect here, is that Biden needs to be coddled so that he doesn't go out there and soil himself, or start singing Ethel Merman tunes in response to a question.

"And they have a schedule to maintain?"

Nope. He mentioned who he was instructed to call on "first", which meant it was the beginning of the question-and-answer period.