View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 11:24 AM   #43
fishbones

Huge thanks to Slipknot, Danny (for working the door), JohnR and everyone else who helped put on the event! It was my first Plugfest and I had a great time, despite getting there late due to a sick child and wife at home. I could have spent the entire time at Professor M and Numbskull's table admiring the unbelievable craftsmanship on the plugs and bags there. I'm glad I didn't spend the whole time there, though. There was so much quality in terms of plugs, flies, etc... in that room that my head was spinning. It was great seeing people who I haven't seen in a while and also meeting some new people who I will hopefully get a chance to fish with this year. I'm so glad I was able to make it, even if it was for a short time.

Special thanks to OD Mike for hooking me up with some awesome plugs to trade. I scored some real nice stuff on Saturday, not to mention winning a real cool SB.com spook made by Slipknot in the raffle.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote