View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #35
zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
I hope I haven't ruined your night, if you would like to elaborate perhaps we could find common ground.
Maybe this will help. I do feel it was stupid what they did but I really have no problem with their actions based upon the circumstances, it's war.

Add to that my belief that when a person dies they leave their body behind and the soul or spirit is free without the pains and limitations of the human body, it is just the vessel they spent their time here in, a carcass if you will. It may seem cold but it actually helps me deal with the passing of loved ones and pets. I'm Agnostic not an Atheist so that might also help explain my view of life here, it's temporary for everyone.

I'm an adult so attack me all you want, I can take it and I will try and continue the conversation without going to the level some others do, most likely because they find it easier to ridicule rather than openly discuss the issue.
I got where you are coming from. I also get that it was war. I don't get the idea that we should do what our enemies do. They do a lot of inhumane crap. I have always felt that we are better than that and should be. I am with McCain on this topic.

No, no, no. we’re 30… 30, three zero.