View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 10:17 AM   #63
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Nice Eddie, Thanks

Numbskull, Tagger is right, you have to know the history when determining if you can get yourself to fish a plug. I usually try not to fish a plug if it's the only one I have of a certain builder, although I have in the past and regretted it losing them. I will fish Rockfish9's plug I got this year, it's one of the largest I have, and maybe I can trade with him again in the near future, I'd love one of his giant jointeds, I just didn't feel I had anything worthy of trading for one on Sat.
I try to make my plug nice enough to fish so guys will use them, but not so nice they become wall hangers, I don't mind it if they save them either. The tiger needles I made really are a lot of work and I'm glad so many that got them have saved them.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote