View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 04:28 PM   #26
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You're talking non stop, paranoid, gibberish now.

I was totally consistent on some issue, you said I wanted to have it both ways. Here you're calling me a hypocrite, but you won't point to the hypocrisy. You're saying I made up that NBC called Musk s racist when they said he misses apartheid.

You're coming completely un-glued.
no you made up he was called

Jim your logic is flawed that one story from that who knows what Site https://therayfield.com/

they Played you like a fiddle ! they feed you just what you wanted to believe

Jim if I said "I can't trust musk as far as i could throw him.

your brain would claim I was Fat shaming Musk !

and as for your Msnbc anchor whom I have never heard of apartheid reference was to musk being from south africa and went on to say Reid argued that Musk’s plan to dial back Twitter’s strict content moderation policies to protect freedom of speech would lead to more abuse on the platform – citing the potential rise of anti-Semitism and misogyny.

I know theres no investigation of racial issues in his Company's

or is this what has you upset

Reid also slammed excitement among conservatives following Musk’s acquisition of the company. “They want to come in and be able to punch people in the face and walk around and laugh about it and then not have anyone be able to stop them,” she added. “The enjoyment they get out of being in this ‘town square’ is being able to harass people, being able to attack people.”

PS Musk actually used the term pedo.. and got sued

I wouldn't trust him with my daughters is so far from accusing him of being actually PEDO more about just generally un trustworthy person .. but you are on the Q and GOP pedo train and of course you think it meant he was calling Musk a pedophile/rapist

you also thought Biden was going to used chemicals weapons and still insist thats what he meant..