View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 09:13 AM   #30
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wayne -

1. you’ve never heard of joy reid? come on. why would I i dont watch msnbc. I watch cnn fox and bbc and Npr Laura had ron on her show it was very trump like ... so let me guess how do you know about her .. its fed to you in your daily outrage inbox ?

2. i asked you what they meant about not trusting musk wrong daughters, if it wasn’t a rapist reference. you won’t answer.

Jim you seem to not follow "if you twisted those comments to suggested he's a sexual predator .." can i be any clearer so I will say No the reference was about trust.. but your on the GOP pedo wagon

3. you’re lying. i never said i thought biden would use chemical
weapons.

what i said, and i’m verifiably correct, is that biden said we’d respond “in kind” if russia used chemical weapons.

All i did, was point out what Biden said.

no you didnt you made it up i’d be happy imagining him on tv and not slipping with some insane gaffe,,like saying putin can’t stay in power or saying that the US will use chemical weapons if russia does your words not Bidens

or I know we'd never use chemical weapons. But he said we would. no he didn't

So you claim you understand the meaning of in Kind but hear Musk is a rapist when you I wouldn't trust him with my daughters

you hear what fits your bitch of the day

As always, yiu can’t respond to what i’m
saying, and you can’t ever admit i have a point, so you respond to something i never came close to saying.

you do it constantly.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jim your problem is you insert meaning and intent where no such meaning or intent was ... you read in to statements and make UP your own meanings to those statements

if a Dem say something you take it literary 100% of time

If a Rep says something you take or claim is hyperbole 100% of the tim