View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 09:03 AM   #73
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
who suggested we’ve never seen these oil
prices before?

you’re going to amazing lengths to avoid answering.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim your the most desperate person I've dealt with in a while .. its beyond childness .. looking for a answer to a question you made up.

Gas Price Wars Are Back and More Incoherent Than Ever
The latest front in the GOP’s misinformation war exposes the chaotic nature of the country’s relationship with gasoline.

Gas prices in the United States are rising. “Since President Biden took office, average gas prices are up more than 50 cents a gallon,” Florida Senator Rick Scott proclaimed in a written statement last week.

So jim if i use your Logic (lack of it I ) I should think Scott is lying and ask him show me where this has never happened Before ? because he never said it hadn't happened?

tell me he is not suggesting like you ! that this is All Bidens fault (no historical context attached )

Just like inflation the port issues the rise in food and gas prices

all the experts tell us it's because of the opening of the economy covid in Asia disrupting the supply trains and increase in demand worldwide

But republicans suggest its all Bidens fault

I will be waiting for you to show me a republican who isn't Blaming Biden and tells his supporters the Truth on what actually happening

you can't because the suggestion is more powerful than the truth and a suggestion is hard to call a lie ... except for you that is