View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 09:33 AM   #87
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The 17-19 May national poll found that 53% of Republicans believe Trump, their party’s nominee, is the “true president” now, compared with 3% of Democrats and 25% of all Americans.

About one-quarter of adults falsely believe the 3 November election was tainted by illegal voting, including 56% of Republicans,

How many liberals think GA was stolen NONE

I acknowledge that former Secretary of State Brian Kemp will be certified as the victor in the 2018 gubernatorial election,

Still waiting on you know who to concede

Jims evidence an Instagram post

Stacy (sic) Abrams had the governorship of Georgia stolen from her by a corrupt Secretary of State who abused his office to suppress the vote and hand himself the election,” the Instagram post by liberal account The Other 98% reads. “What did she do? She rolled up her sleeves, registered 800,000 new voters and is about to flip her state blue.”

It’s odd Jim you question vote counting changing over night and mail in ballots

But questing Georgia’s secretary of state. As secretary of state, Kemp who was in charge of running the state’s elections. While running for the office of Governor

, he trimmed more than 1.4 million inactive voters, with low-income and minority Georgians most likely to have their registrations canceled, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Over 668,000 of those registrations were canceled in 2017. In the lead-up to the 2018 election, Georgia put 53,000 voter registrations on hold, the majority of them Black voters, for additional screening.

Yes the law allowed him to do so ..but the optics .. that is the behavior Abrams protested against .

So when you can show that she sued in court to have votes thrown out or a phone call of her asking for anyone to find 55,001 votes so she can win

The 2 are not remotely the same as you insist , even after page after page of evidence which shows she concedes the election to Kemp. Abrams maintains that the 2018 Georgia election process was not fair (Not stolen)

And from your Ted cruise committee questions. You left out this committee statement .. The committee wrote that despite that, it learned “new, concerning information” about voter suppression in Georgia. After removing more than 500,000 voters from rolls – perhaps the largest single cancellation of voter registrations in U.S. history, said

but I get it… how dare a black women question the actions of a white dude in a state who’s racial past isn’t that far in the past…. But it’s ok for Trump to try to overturn a National election .. Americans are still waiting on Trumps and Rudy’s and the kraken and the pillow guys evidence

But but Abrams and classic conservatives tactic Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty.“
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"How many liberals think GA was stolen NONE "

Just because you say no one believes Abrams, doesn't make it so. I have seen the polling that an embarassing number of republicans think the election was stolen. I haven't seen any polling on how many Georgians believe Abrams. Neither have you. Yet you state no one believes her. You are making that up.

You just make up and fabricate what helps your case. You denied that Abrams said the election was stolen, even after I posted video of her saying exactly that Abrams is popular and mainstream and influential on the left, even though she is perpetuating the same lie that you attack Trump for telling. You don't care about spreading that lie, only when Republicans do it.

You care to be angered at people who don't get the vaccine. Trump is encouraging people to get vaccinated, Harris went on TV and said she would refuse to take any vaccine that came under the Trump administration. Yet you can't criticize Harris for encouraging people not to get vaccinated, she's a democrat, that's all that maters to you.

"Jims evidence an Instagram post"

You are very, very dishonest. My evidence was Abrams speaking in front of the US Senate on video, where she said it was stolen.

She's on video saying it, and you are still denying she said it. Amazing.

Every single voter that was trimmed from those voting rolls, every single one, still had the right to vote in that gubernatorial election. That is a fact.

And voter turnout, even among blacks, was very high.
Just watch the video, Wayne. The facts are there. Abrams doesn't deny the facts.

"how dare a black women question the actions of a white dude"

The last, pathetic, desperate act of a liberal moron who knows he lost the argument but can't admit a democrat can be wrong.

She's on video saying it was "stolen". But you deny she said it was stolen. That's rational.