View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 02:40 PM   #423
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Knew that would get your attention and run to his defense ..

Yet we have had several people interviewed about Trumps doings . And your talk to me about standards of evidence.. lol....
So seeing Jordan didnt witness the abuse 1st hand but heard about , he bears no responsiblity..
Heres the lastest i am sure its a dem lead smear campaign against Jordan
8 nov 2019

A college wrestling referee claimed in a new lawsuit that he told Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, and another coach two decades ago that an Ohio State University team doctor had masturbated in the shower in front of him.
But Jordan, who at the time was an assistant Ohio State wrestling coach, and then OSU head coach Russ Hellickson just shrugged off the shocking claim about Dr. Richard Strauss, the suit says.
Jordan and Hellickson responded, "Yeah, that's Strauss," according to the lawsuit filed Thursday in federal court in Columbus, Ohio.

I would think he would be a mandated reporter a person who, because of his or her profession, (coach) is legally required to report any suspicion of child abuse or neglect to the relevant authorities.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
gibberish.

there’s zero evidence, zero, that jordan knew what was happening. but he’s conservative, so an allegation is enough for
you to convict.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device