View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 09:01 AM   #157
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
He was hired elected 3 times by his constituents
Just like Santos who you argue he also was elected. But should keep his job unless he did something illegal

Ron fired him for his speaking aka his 1a rights. He never refused prosecute a case because none had been brought..

You seem to miss that part.

Funny Ron he did the same thing to Disney when they spoke against him..

Ron’s a classic bully loud mouthed and thin skinned. Just like your last man crush .

But The GOP has the nerve to claim the Biden administration has weaponized the Government. Lol

Ron’s giving us a preview what’s a weaponized government looks like. And what’s going to happen if he’s in the Oval Office

Any tradition or precedent not in writing he’ll ignore , remove any
All federal DAs and Assistant DAs will be removed unless they pledge their allegiance to Ron the same will happen to the General office corps he’ll remove them for being woke.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
did he say during his election, that he was going to refuse to enforce laws which didn’t align with his personal beliefs?

ron fired him for refusing to do the job to which he was elected.

who was my last man crush? trump? the one who i described a hundred times as a morally bankrupt reptile? that’s a man crush?

zero honesty. zip. just hate and derangement. 2024 is so far off, a hundred things could happen that would
make me say desantis would be a lousy presidential candidate. as of right now, he’s an absolute rock star, and you’re all scared absolutely sh*tless of him. You have absolutely no one like him on your side. maybe gavin newsom, and i can barely say that with a straight face.