View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 03:44 PM   #161
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
did he say during his election, that he was going to refuse to enforce laws which didn’t align with his personal beliefs?

ron fired him for refusing to do the job to which he was elected.

who was my last man crush? trump? the one who i described a hundred times as a morally bankrupt reptile? that’s a man crush?

yea that one who you said you would vote for if he was nominated that's a man crush

zero honesty. zip. just hate and derangement. 2024 is so far off, a hundred things could happen that would
make me say desantis would be a lousy presidential candidate. as of right now, he’s an absolute rock star, calling a politician a rock star is another example of how you have a man crush and you’re all scared absolutely sh*tless of him.

No Jim we see him for what he is I've voted for several republicans in my lifetime . and none resembled Ron AKA Trump's mini me

You have absolutely no one like him on your side. maybe gavin newsom, and i can barely say that with a straight face. you people said the same thing about basement Biden howd that work out
only in Jims world someone should get fired for claiming they would do something ... not fired when you actual dont do your Job

I saw this is a movie once where people were arrested and charged before they committed the Crime .

it was called Minority report .. seems Jim's fine with such logic .. but your all over due process