View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 08:52 AM   #165
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Ah the both sides nonsense. Yep tds Scott and you Jim are clearly part of that 80% that believes whatever gibberish comes from their side without question

But you 3 keep convincing yourself’s of your independence and your ability to recognize Facts from fiction

Most Republicans still falsely believe Trump’s stolen election
In poll after poll, about 70% of Republicans say they don’t think Joe Biden is the legitimate winner of the 2020 election.

Yep both sides
i can criticize my side. you can’t. not once, not ever. So tell me who the radical is.

I believe Biden won in 2020. That doesn’t mean i can’t believe the GOP has better policy ideas on crime, the economy, the border, all of which are a hot mess right now after 18 months of liberal control.

You refuse to co cede there are extremists on the left, yet you can’t name a single policy on which you think the left is wrong, and your every post bashed the right and praises the left. Not “most” of your posts. All of them.

How are you not a radical extremist? how would you argue that you’re not a radical extremist ideologue?

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-29-2022 at 08:59 AM..