View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 04:36 PM   #120
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I can see it getting tiresome to those it effects directly... white folk not so much their experience is very very different they only need to hear about it and they are inconvenienced and tired
We're only inconvenienced and tired when it's not a real case of racism.....we prefer to save the outrage for when it's really happening.

If a cop pulls over a Black man he's accused of Racial Profiling.

If a person offers a Japanese guy a glass of Sake' he's accused of Racial Stereotyping.

Sports Team logos are Racially Insensitive and a White Girl with Dreadlocks is accused of Racial Appropriation.

But we obviously can't see the outrage of this because we are blinded by our White Privilege

Tell me should we be outraged by this......or is this really not a case of a racist agenda...

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6990

"Students who refused to listen to or join their outbursts were shouted down:“Stand the f*** up!” “You filthy racist white piece of s***!” Men and women alike were pushed and shoved by the group.

“If we can’t have it, shut it down!” they cried. Another woman was pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting “filthy white b****!” in her face."

Oh that's right.....only those who are blinded by their White Privilege can be racists....

By the way......none of these students were punished.....that display was absolutely sickening.....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."