Thread: FBI…
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 10:14 AM   #212
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
sounds like Garland is afraid ...probably lots of nuclear secret info in there

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that the Biden Department of Justice opposes its request that the court unseal the affidavit used to justify the controversial raid on the home of former President Trump. The Justice Department was ordered by Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart to respond by 5:00 pm today to Judicial Watch’s Motion to Unseal the warrant and supporting materials behind the FBI raid of President Donald Trump’s home in Mar-a-Lago. In its filing, the Justice Department alleged that releasing the affidavit would “cause significant and irreparable damage” to its ongoing criminal investigation.
When the DOJ writes something in a court filing, you pay attention to every word.

Court filing yesterday, re: Mar-a-Lago search: "This investigation implicates highly classified materials"

We know you think national security is a joke, why would we worry about a guy who hauled off a horde of top secret documents who:

1. Disclosed to the president of the Philippines on the phone the location of our nuclear subs off N. Korea.

2. Blabbed to the press UK classified info about the Manchester bombing.

3. Confiscated and kept his interpreter’s notes after his private meeting with Putin.

4. Posted a video on twitter of Seal Team from Al Asad airbase revealing their faces and location.

5. Tweeted a classified photo of Iran’s Imam Khomeini Spaceport.

6. Disclosed sources and methods of ally’s intel (Israel) to Russian diplomats HIS VERY FIRST MONTH in office.

What possible reason would he have to think stealing and storing classified documents at his house is a good thing for America?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin