View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 06:07 PM   #13
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
My name is Larry! I have been fishing fresh all my life but started fishing for stripes about 10 years ago! The fever took hold quickly! After only 2 years I had a full blown case of striperitis.......had joined MSBA and become Vice President, had a 4x4 dedicated for only driving the beach and was fishing more than I was working!! I was directed to this site I guess about 6 years ago??? I currently hold second place all-time for posts! I am chief cook and bottlewasher of a small custom plug building business called BigFish Bait Co.! I learned how to build wooden fishing lures from the many generous and gifted builders who frequent this site! It has become a passion and an addiction and I truely enjoy building lures and catching fish on them.....it is such a rush!! I just got married in July to the love of my life, Angie, and she also enjoys fishing! I have 2 sons from a previous marriage.....Larry is almost 15 and Nathan is 13! Larry loves to fish and Nathan hates it so it is a bit of a paradox! I fish south of Boston, Cape Cod and Cuttyhunk quite a bit! I fish 99.9% wooden lures.......it is the challenge of tempting a striper to take a piece of wood that I enjoy most!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote