View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 12:48 PM   #493
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
It would have been great if he hadn't thrown the pandemic playbook in the trash and done the other steps outlined in it for control in addition to vaccine development.
What did Trump not follow from the playbook? Biden said that he did not follow page 45 COMMUNITY MITIGATION MEASURES. And Obama claimed that Fauci recommended the five bullet point procedures for carrying out those community measures. But they did not point out, as the heading states, that they were not to be federal mandates, but recommendations for local community action. And that many communties had implemented those recommendations. And that Fauci said Trump did everything he asked him to do.

I tried reading the "playbook" but it was loaded with suggestions and questions in the form of agency jargon and doled out responsibilities to a host of government agencies but only two things specifically for the POTUS--declaring a national emergency, which Trump did, and disaster relief and emergency assistence, which Trump did.

I happened on this article re the "playbook" by Breitbart (I know . . . I know . . . everything Breitbart says is a lie . . . but I found its summarization to be pretty close to what I saw in the pages I read):

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...an-advertised/