View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 07:37 AM   #52
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
See, I’m actually correct when I tell Spence that the left is worried about trump replacing Kennedy. It’s obviously true.

When I point out an obvious truth related to SCOTUS, you respond with a tale about a republican acting horribly. If true, it’s yet another in a long list of republicans acting immorally. Not sure what that has to do with this, other than showing that you are unable to concede that I was right when I said the left is worried, as I would be if I were a democrat.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
What obvious truth was in the article you linked?
A quote from the article you linked:
No Wonder Jeff Toobin Wants Abortion So Badly, He Once Allegedly Gave His Mistress Money To Have One
A quote from the one i linked:
The prospect of Trump having had a political ally pay off a mistress to have an abortion would be extremely scandalous, even for him. But what we didn’t know, until now, is that there appears to be legitimate evidence to suggest that this affair and pregnancy happened while Trump was the president of the United States!

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin