View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 08:46 AM   #78
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=wdmso;1160051]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

So if you find your needle in 1 haystack .. it’s true. Like you can keep your doctor statement you present as a lie Constantly. Even though millions kept their doctor

Did Bush’s lie when he said no new taxes ? I suggest no because at that time he ment it.. then events changed

Also Miller’s Team did not say the story was not true or false. That it was not accurate now why would they frame it those Terms?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i don’t think obama lies about keeping your doctor, i think he was just wrong. i think he believed it when he said it.

you really don’t know how to make an argument. it doesn’t matter how many were able to keep their doctor...all that matters, is whether or not a
meaningful number we’re unable to keep their doctor. it’s like the wall, you think you can prove the wall doesn’t work by stating that it won’t stop everyone, when no one has ever said it will stop everyone.

you are correct that muellers statement leaves some questions unanswered. but roman farrow, a diehard liberal, refused to run the story because he doubted the sources. so it’s not just the mueller statement.

the press is, in effect, attempting a coup. they hate trump, they can’t bear to wait until the next fair election, so they decided to do everything they can to get him booted. obviously he’s not an innocent bystander, there’s smoke there that needs a fair investigation. but there’s also plenty of smoke with hilary, and the media would
not be doing this, not to this extent, if she had won.

the media isn’t seeking truth. they are seeking a way to get rid of trump. it’s not supposed to work that way. the country needs, really needs especially with a guy like trump, a free and fair and honest press. not one that attacks his wife’s wardrobe or christmas decorations.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device