View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 09:29 AM   #58
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

What I do find interesting though, is that your animosity is directed entirely at the house cleaner, and not at the billionaire who received her services for what looks like 6 years after she likely knew the woman's status was suspect.

-spence
Spence, you need a little common sense, seriously.
Its pretty well documented that thr Whitmans had all the correct documentation from the housekeeper. The agency had all the right documents from the housekeeper. When the Whitmans received the letter that the SSN may have a problem, the letter was full of legal disclaimers saying this this is not an indication of any issues. The husband wrote a note and had the housekeeper look into it. I've read that imiigration attorneys siad there was not much more the WHitmans could have done. So you say "she likely knew", this is the common sense part.......Whitman was running a multi-million dollar company, I'd guess shes traveling 20 days out of the month? So, you really think she "likely" knew? In her spare time she pondered the citizenship of her HOUSEKEEPER???? The Whitmans did everything by the book, everything.
The housekeeper, illiegally entered the country, falsified documentation, and lied to her employer. She was subsequently fired and is now suing her employer.
Yes, I am faulting the housekeeper, she is a CRIMINAL.
Hell, I had a buddy get caught with a fake id when he was 18 and it caused tons of legal issues for him, this lady looks to be the vicitim and so far has not been charged. Incredible.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all