Thread: Heady Topper
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:03 PM   #54
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
I had a heady topper last night after meeting up with Scratch.... Honestly, I dont think that this beer is as good as everyone hypes it up to be. I think the biggest thing this beer has going for it is the fact that its brewed in a 7 barrel set up and they dont make that much of it, so if you can get it, you have made a major score. I found that it is over hopped to the point that it is in a class all by its own.. perhaps it should really be called a triple IPA??
After dinking several in a row tonight...*hic*...I think the cool thing about this beer is that Benthic habitats have features that make them acoustically distinct. A benthic habitat will respond to sound waves differently depending on surface hardness and complexity, and these responses, or backscatter intensities, can be used to identify habitat boundaries.

Sorry....

This beer is a really big session beer. It's not supposed to be that killer Imperial IPA that's so over the top. It's a beer you can drink a number of. In that respect it is a bit unique...

-spence
spence is online now   Reply With Quote