Thread: Pete
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 11:36 AM   #35
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Let me step in and say what SD may not want to because it shouldn't be necessary to say.

Sea Dangles is doing, in a very abbreviated way, what you sometimes have done but not near as much as what Pete F. and Got Stripers have done--just say stuff as if saying it made it true. Pete outright does that A LOT. He also links to or posts (I know you like and need links) actually the only time I ask for links is when I think the person is making something up or lying. And that is the reason I asked you to provide links recently concerning Hunter Biden and corruption.what others said which do the same thing--express opinions with little to no substantial proof.

In Pete's case, these opinionated expressions take shape in lengthy, tedious posts (which take a lot of effort and time to compile and display which make me wonder if you feel the same about Pete as you express about SD--"You post all day and night - weekends too. Do you have so little going on in your life you that on a Friday and Saturday night you have to check SB? 11:19 on a Sunday night and your life is so miserable you have to check SB?". Pete does post a lot at night but I don't read every one of his posts. Sea Dangles posts are usually 3- 10 words meant to insult or annoy in some way.

Actually, Sea Dangles, doesn't have to strain himself to do the same thing some of you guys that he responds to do--just say stuff that he probably believes like you guys just make statements of belief, from an opposite point of viewThat is not even close to what he does. What is the point to saying "thanks for posting that" dozens of times? Everyone knows he is not telling the truth so why does he feel it necessary to lie so much? Do you try to go out of your way to lie constantly? I know I don't and I don't think anyone else does either. . While at the same time as making a statement that you guys disagree with, or don't understand, or think is meaningless or childish, he is cleverly mocking you by doing what you do, but with far less effort.
I don't think he is cleverly mocking anyone as I don't anyone would think his posts are clever at all. Posting a gif of a burger isn't clever, it is more like what a 13 year old would do. Regularly pointing out typos is just deek move.

If Pete's, my or anyone else's posts annoy/bother you in any way - don't respond or don't read them. That should go for the folks who lurk here and then complain about this forum.

As I said earlier I would like to hear why he thinks I deserve his sympathies.