View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 09:25 AM   #128
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
who dont pay taxes, illegals dont pay taxes they dont buy things or pay rent?

What percentage of the population pays no income tax?
In total, about 42.9 percent of U.S. households paid income tax in 2021. The remaining 57.1 percent of households paid no individual income tax.

But but let's blame immigrants ...

you seem to misrepresent my position on Illegal immigration

So let me clarify it . those caught entering the US Illegally should be deported and they Are But I am a realist Illegal immigration ebbs and flows yet only conservatives suggest its a problem when they run for office or reelection it's all lip service . once in office they refuse to fix a problem they insist is happening so they can use it the next election cycle

case in Point As the Trump administration demands funding for a border wall to stop illegal immigration, a new study finds that for the seventh consecutive year, visa overstays far exceeded unauthorized border crossings.

But in the Conservative World actual facts do not play well with the Base so they just make up their own Facts
they don’t pay federal income tax many times. they don’t pay social
security taxes. because they don’t have a social security number. because they aren’t legal.

many are not deported. if they are caught, they are usually released as long as they promise to appear in court. which they promise, but then donT show up.

can you please post something, which says that all
illlegals are deported when caught?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device