View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 01:52 PM   #6
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
Taibi is a lefty. Disagree? read the article and see how many times he mentions the repubs in a negative light, including his closing paragraph. yet, the things he is moaning about all took place under Obama and Geithners watch. All of it.

My thoughts on this? So what. They did NOTHING wrong. its like all the monday morning quarterbacks after 911 and Iraq. This was new territory, there were no rules and the govt was trying to make things up as they went. he failed to mention that the govt forced money on many institutions so that they would loan. We needed to cash into the market. Of course people are going to capitalize on this. Woouldnt you? I claimed my $1500 for the new windows I put in. As of my post a few weeks back - TARP was paid back in full and MORE funds are on the way.
Im not saying Im a fan of this, but its not as bad as he makes it out to be. you need to spend $ to make $.
Did you read the same article I did? Or did you read Striperman's Cyborg Couch Potato Abduction article?

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: