View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 02:48 PM   #39
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
We heard it constantly here that she (a private citizen) should release the transcripts of the Goldman Sach speaches. So anyone in the Trump's WH (since they are public officials) I assume will have to release all the transcipts of the speaches they made prior to become appointed/elected. If not that is hypocrisy. I assume everyone will release their college transcripts also since people on the right where screaming for Obamas - right?

Would you release your companies reserve factors?

We ain't ever seeing his taxes.
"We heard it constantly here that she (a private citizen) should release the transcripts of the Goldman Sach speaches. "

So what? Is that an unreasonable thing to request?

"So anyone in the Trump's WH (since they are public officials) I assume will have to release all the transcipts of the speaches they made prior to become appointed/elected. "

Fair enough.

"I assume everyone will release their college transcripts also since people on the right where screaming for Obamas - right?"

Did Trump and Hillary release transcripts? Most candidates do. Obama, as you say, did not. I wonder why?

"Would you release your companies reserve factors?"

Not remotely the same thing. Though you always impress me with how much you know about insurance. But if I gave a speech saying that companies shouldn't have to hold adequate reserves, that would be fair game to make public.

"We ain't ever seeing his taxes."

Maybe not, you may well be right.

I wanted to see the transcript of her speeches, only after she was whining about a rigged system, and whining about how evil business is. Because those stances seem totally at odds with taking 250k for a 30 minute speech from Goldman Sachs.