View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 02:11 PM   #72
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Wow that’s a twisted way to rationalize cops killing unarmed blacks"

WTF are you talking about? I wasn't rationalizing cops killing unarmed blacks. I was pointing out that other blacks are a far bigger threat to blacks, than white cops.

Why would that have any bearing on the topic ?

Liberals bend over backwards to avoid talking about it, because it doesn't serve their agenda.

What agenda? Again you attempt to equate violence crime and police shooting as again some how the same..

Why not start with the biggest threat, first? See above

If you wentThere is no widespread institutional agenda to kill unarmed blacks. Black people would beg to differ

No one has ever suggested all cops are bad. But that’s all conservatives hear But again facts are not on your side

Data collected by the Washington Post on the use of lethal force by police officers since 2015 indicate that, relative to the portion of the population, Blacks are over-represented among all those killed by police under all circumstances. As is evident in Figure 1 below, (looking at the top blue bar) according to the US Census estimates, Blacks made up 13% of the population. However, in 2015 they accounted for 26% of those that were killed by police, in 2016, 24%, and in 2017, 23% of all those killed by police. In other words, Blacks were the victims of the lethal use of force by police at nearly twice their rate in the general population.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device