View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 04:49 PM   #78
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Hunters laptop content was Russian disinformation Makes some sense haven’t seen anything yet to disprove that possibility

Why does it make sense if there is no proof that it is? And several of its emails have been verified by forensic experts. And early on, the DOJ said it was not Russian Disinformation.

There’s no intelligence source who specifically said the laptop was Russian disinformation.

I didn't say Intel specifically said it was, but that it characterized it as such, i.e. had all the earmarks of Russian disinformation. Which effectively cripples it--actually serves to "debunk" it in the eyes of many.

he memo to all social media companies was look out for the possibility of Russian disinformation

And it was known by those who wrote the memo that the laptop story was about to be broken, so the news media, and social media were primed by them to view it as Russian disinformation. And so treated it as such, either debunking it or suppressing it. The release of the Twitter files has shown how it was primed to block it.

Still waiting on what you feel is on the hard drive and what will it prove

I have no feelings about what is on the Hard drive. I was not even disgusted with the supposedly disturbing photos on it.

You should read the article I linked
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I did. It stated that several of the emails were verified, and some, including banking transactions and connection with Ukraine corruption.

But my question to you, was what did you believe, think, or feel about the story when it was characterized by various intel people and your favorite, or preferred media, as Russian disinformation. What effect, at the time when that happened did it have on your view of the story?

Last edited by detbuch; 01-21-2023 at 05:38 PM..