scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
NATURAL SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Pretty Much
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I've seen some people suggest, mock that the unvaccinated that end up sick or dying from covid is the "darwin's theory" in action..."natural selection" and on and on...these are the evolutionist typically...problem is Darwin's theory does not take into account vaccination....in natural selection and in nature those that are weak, unhealthy, vulnerable to a virus or pandemic would die...so if the evolutionists really believe in natural selection and evolution...we probably shouldn't vaccinate and just let nature take it' s natural course for the good of the species

we are suffering from overpopulation anyway...right?

we currently vaccinate unhealthy populations to allow them them survive and continue their unhealthy lifestyles and also demand that the healthy portion of the population be vaccinated(not knowing the possible long term effects) to protect the sick, unhealthy, which makes sense from a compassion standpoint but makes no sense from an evolution/natural selection/survival of the fittest/we are all just highly evolved monkeys standpoint

and before wayne loses his mind and starts cutting pasting a bunch of crap, I'm vaccinated, I think if you are at risk, unhealthy you should definitely get vaccinated/boosted.. I just think it's funny that this gets thrown around as though the unvaccinated are the stupid ones...the unhealthy, are in fact, the stupid ones(vaccinated or unvaccinated) because post covid, whenever that is...the healthy will still be healthy(unless there are unintended consequences from the jabs) and the unhealthy will still be ticking time bombs