View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 06:00 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Wow you 2 live in a fantasy world don’t you!

In that world good Hispanics are Cuban the rest are invaders , rapists , drug smugglers, and human traffickers.. and don’t forget they get free baby formula .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
All i did, was comment on the Quinnipiac poll.

You then said the gop doesn’t like hispanics, you ( not me ) said the only good hispanics are Cuban ( i never came close to saying that), and you then say that i’m the one living in fantasy world.

Do you have anything to say about the poll?

If that poll is within 10 points of
being correct, your party is done. Demographics are the future, and the demographic trend is more hispanics compared to whites

Biden is doing better with whites than he is with hispanics. If i was someone who thinks like you, and thank God I’m not, I’d speculate that democrats are bigoted against hispanics. Like you speculate that republicans are bigoted against blacks.z

Mexicans are also largely catholic, as are hispanics from other places. Maybe the left, as is their pattern, went a zillion miles too far to the whole left, and alienated themselves from Catholic Hispanics, who might not like to be told they’re all hatemongers who despise women

Look at the godawful state 8 years of obama left the democrats. . When he was done,,democrats held fewer elected offices in the US than any time since Civil War reconstruction, and that’s a fact. The DNC learned absolutely nothing from that. Your side literally has zero ability to respond to empirical facts and results. They can never any part of their ideology doesn’t work.

America likes moderate presidents and policies, not radical extremists on either side.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 05-20-2022 at 06:06 AM..