View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 02:58 PM   #144
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the benefit we’d receive from investigating the biden’s, is the learning the truth about what they did there. if trump requested an investigation, and it turned out Biden didn’t do
anything, trump would look stupid. he had nothing to gain from a phony investigation that didn’t conclude wrongdoing.

yes you’re changing your tune.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I never said Trump wasn't stupid, stupidity is not a valid defense. He may get away with incompetence as a defense.

We as the government of the people, by the people, for the people investigate things all the time. We have laws, rules, regulations and people to do that and it is done every day. The FBI and CIA have no equal in the world.

Instead of learning how to manage the bureaucracy, Trump prefers to make an end-run around them. That’s what got him into trouble in Ukraine, where Rudy Giuliani was running a parallel foreign policy outside the normal channels in order to promote a conspiracy theory that the professionals in the bureaucracy refused to embrace.

Here's the link for the first two transcripts (not Memos) of witness testimony.

https://intelligence.house.gov/news/...DocumentID=757

It will all play out, though you won't read it just like the Mueller Report.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin