View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 03:24 PM   #40
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I didn't say that you defended Clinton, but you did say that both parties are equally bad, so you must apply the equal standards to both parties, which means, despite what you seem to be frothing at to the mouth I'm not frothing. I think the conservative reaction has been hilarous. Coulter's claiming liberals are afraid of strong conservative men, Limbaugh claiming liberals are smearing Cain with the ugliest racial stereotypes. Donations to Cain spiking up to record levels, your reaction to the postsclaim regarding Cain with very little to go on, to this point it's not likely to rise to the level of many other instances of bad behavior and as such....doesn't deserve the attention being generated...that is funny also after seeing post here on the actions by Obama and his wife - how many planes they took to Europe, if the dog went, what hotels they stayed, etc. Go back and look, I'm sure you participated in most of them

I agree that it would be good to see all of the facts, I'd like to see Obama's thesis and some other things too...but they are sealed Wanting to see a college thesis? Isn't that petty?

I want to see the settlement - come on Cain, release it.