View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 09:56 AM   #136
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
But some how you implied the Squad has power

But insist your crazy’s are just Crazy

Jim look at their fund raising it’s off the charts hate and fear equals campaign donations

Everything I heard of Q, I hope that this is real, because it only means America is getting stronger and better," she said, adding that QAnon followers were "only motivating, and encouraging and bringing people together stronger. And, if this is real, then it could be really great for our country."

Lauren Boebert

MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE: I ONLY BELIEVE SOME OF WHAT QANON SAYS ABOUT DEMS BEING SATANIC PEDOPHILE CANNIBALS,

Cawthorn was nominated to the U.S. Naval Academy by Rep. Mark Meadows and that his “plans were derailed” by the 2014 auto accident. However, Cawthorn testified in a 2017 deposition that he had already been rejected by the Naval Academy before his accident.

He also claimed his friend left him to die after the accident

He was my brother, my best friend. And he leaves me in a car to die in a fiery tomb," Cawthorn said of the accident. "He runs to safety deep in the woods and just leaves me in a burning car as the flames start to lick my legs and curl up and burn my left side." Cawthorn also claimed he was pronounced dead at the scene, but thanks to "adrenaline or divine intervention, I definitely believe it's the latter, I had a deep inhale of breath."

The problem, of course, is that none of it was true. According to Ledford, he saved Cawthorn's life. "That statement he made was false," Ledford told The Washington Post. "It hurt very badly that he would say something as false as that. That is not at all what happened. I pulled him out of the car the second that I was able to get out of the car." And, according to a court deposition, Cawthorn claims he has no memory from the accident. And per a police accident report and Florida Highway Patrol records, Cawthorn was "incapacitated and in critical condition" but was not declared dead.

The GOP has an integrity problem and Trump leads by example and the rest follow
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
“the gop has an integrity problem.”

and there are no liars or scumbags on your side. none.

biden just said again this week, that he used to be a truck driver. we know it’s a lie, but he’s too senile to stop telling it. he drove a school bus. not an 18 wheeler. then there’s his take of taking on a drug kingpin named corn pop. biden tells blacks that republicans want to put them back in chains. such integrity.

kamala harris sucked her way to the top, had a public affair with a married man, put god knows how many people in prison for pot while she jokes about her own drug use. such fine integrity.

chuck schumer explicitly threatened the supreme court for making decisions he didn’t like. such integrity!

maxine waters tells america to hound and harass everyone in trump’s cabinet to make
them know “they aren’t welcome anywhere, anytime.”

eric swalwell sleeps with chinese spies. a model of integrity.

Ihan Omar is a rabid jew hater, who hates everything about the country that saved her from a Somali refugee camp. gives millions of campaign dollars to her husband.

how many examples do you want? there are scumbags and good people on both sides. you just say “republicans are bad”, then stick your fingers deep
in your ears and go “la la la la!!!”. so you can’t hear anything else, because you can’t process anything else.

Trump has a serious integrity problem. now that he’s gone ( for now at least), people
are t focused on him, and are actually comparing the two parties. and every single
poll suggests it’s going horribly for the democrats.

why are the democrats poling so horribly? they control everything in DC right now, they have every tab station except one, and academia in their pockets. what happened in VA and NJ? those aren’t red states. what happened there?

i’m not sure the party that worships the kennedy’s and the clintons, the party responsible for the Kavanaugh Witch Trials, is in much of a position to lecture anybody about integrity. so let’s talk about policies and results. democrats tend to do anything to avoid having that conversation.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 12-02-2021 at 11:21 AM..