View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 10:40 AM   #101
scottw

[QUOTE=wdmso;1231938]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
this question

if you are still in school(college) and not making payments on your student loans yet, why do you need relief from payment on your student loans?

If they want or need it or they don’t want or need the 10k relief it is up to the person.

Need or want are Not a condition of the program apply or don’t apply

I asked. If your kids have federal student loans will they get 10k in Relief or they won’t. Not a complex question.

if it is to personal just say so .

You can be against the the program and have your kids benefit .

10k off 50k in loans doesn’t seem like much. But 10 off 25k or if you only have 10k or less that’s a huge light at the end of the tunnel.

My daughter is in that spot now she’s been paying back her loans for the last 5 years has 7k left and when she gets the relief. It will benefit her household income at a time she’s having her 1st child

And if this program didn’t come along she would still be paying her loan like millions of other Americans

It’s just wrong to portray people getting this relive as deadbeats or losers . As if they are refusing to pay back the loans they signed up for ..

But that’s Conservatives for you
Turning this it to working class vs the elite..

When the truth is it’s the working class stiff children are the ones who need federal students loans to go to school and the lion share getting the relief
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
this is idiocy......

my kids don't need relieff from their student loan payments because they are not paying on their student loans....

I have twin 18 year olds....one just left for college...according to you she is eligible for "relief" from the strain of her student loan payments and she's only been in college for a week

what sense does that make?

her twin chose not to attend college this fall but may in the spring semester of perhaps next fall

according to you she will not be eligible for "relief" from the strain of the student loans that she's not paying yet
Will my loans be forgiven, too?
Yes, but only on loans disbursed by June 30, 2022.

so a kid entering college now is eligible but a kid entering college next year won't be? or maybe we will just continue this stupidity?

this is a joke and a shameless handout to buy votes.....

I don't know if my daughters will apply for the "relief", we haven't discussed it...you'd have to ask them...they are adults

Last edited by scottw; 08-28-2022 at 10:45 AM..