View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #10
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I think that's a fair question, I don't think it makes me a racist or a kook. I can think of 2 reasons, and only 2...

(1) he wants to keep the "birther" movement alive. so that he (and the media) can demonize the opposition as kooks.

(2) there's something in there he doesn't want anyone to see. My guess is that when he applied to Harvard, he claimed that he wasn't a US citizen, in the hoopes of getting preferential admission or preferential financial aid.

Do any of the Obama supporters think my question is radical? Anyone have any guesses as to the answer? Most recent presidents have happily disclosed that stuff, Obama has gone to considerable expense to prevent that.
Who called you a racist? I laught at the strawman the repub. always pull. Claiming that the dems call the repub. racists but I never see it from the dems.

I don't know if he's spent any money. Either way I think it allows the birthers to wallow in their misery and show how unhinged they are. He prob. thinks if he prov. any doc. they'll claim the docs. are forgeries or move onto something else. They'll never vote for him so why should he do anything they demand?