View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 10:44 AM   #26
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Rittenhouse didn’t point his gun at that guy, until after that guy pointed his gun at rittenhouse. rittenhouse wasn’t threatening that guy when that guy pointed his gun at rittenhouse. video showed this, the guy admitted on the stand that rittenhouse didn’t point his gun at him, until after he pointed his gun at rittenhouse.

it’s a really bad idea to let riots go without putting them down, especially if governors ignore the riots because they don’t want to be seen as hostile to the BLM/Antifa cause. these things happen when violent riots are allowed to continue.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Prosecutor should be brought up on charges and loose his license to practice law !
Judge should have thrown out the whole case when the witness admitted under oath he pointed his gun 1st and the prosecutor tried to get him to change his prior statement.
There will be riots no doubt but there’s not much left to burn during the “peaceful protest”
The only way the jury convicts is if BLM did their job scaring the #^&#^&#^&#^& out of them with their threats to burn their homes and kill their kids !
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device