View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 11:45 AM   #15
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I don't know what "it" is, that you think "they" are using against Catholic schools. Nor am I sure who "they" is.

I think the question of whether or not religious freedom allows a kid to expose others to a disease for which there is a vaccine, is a fascinating question. On one hand, we cherish religious freedom. On the other hand, I like kids not getting sick for no good reason.

My hope would be that this family in question, at least during a time of outbreak, has no right to risk the health of others, in the name of their religion.

This is a Catholic school, and Catholics aren't opposed to vaccines. if this kid's religion wants to start their own school where no one is vaccinated, and people want to send their kids to that school, that's their business.
He is doesn't have chickenpox the many in the school has chicken pox so because they know hes is not vaccinated they don't want him to come to school so he doesn't get sick

So a uses religious discrimination argument.. When clearly they were trying to Look out for his welfare
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device