View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 12:38 PM   #4
GonnaCatchABig1
must find the fish

i agree... i just can't get the crap jobs at walmart or mcdonalds or anywhere. people just dont like me.
a year ago i even did the whole 'corporate makeover' thing. cut my hair all proper, shave, fancy smancy clothes for interviews.. only thing i've been able to get was a driver helper job with ups. which i kicked ass at. and got nothing but compliments from every boss in the chain, (my boss, my bosses' boss, my bosses' bosses' boss, etc) cause i was on the toughest route in the building, with the highest volume, and always got it done. even though i working on a broken right foot, and a sprained left knee. other helpers were quitting and getting injured left and right. i made it through the whole temp job. even took the time to ask questions and learn how to properly do everything, and how to pack the truck. was there anything waiting for me anywhere in the company after? noooope.

i dunno... i'm not a people person. i guess people just don't like me before i even open my big mouth. i've learned to just shut up. but thats not really working either. i need work badly or i'm out on my rear end again. i'm willing to degrade myself, but no one wants to give me the chance. it shouldnt be so hard to get in at the bottom. if i could afford schooling,both financially and time wise, i would go. but that brings up a whole nother set of issues, since i have absolutely nothing i could see myself doing for the rest of my life. seasonal temp jobs are more up my alley. i like change.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
GonnaCatchABig1 is offline   Reply With Quote