View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 12:00 AM   #101
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
if you think i constantly praise trump and never criticize him, you are hopeless, too stupid to try and talk to. it’s disgusting what he said
about the media? Fair enough? Now what do you have to say, about democrats who call out the koch brothers by name?

as to your question about blacks in hartford...local impact is far greater than federal impact. Your fellow
liberals in CT have seen to it that blacks in hartford never get anywhere, they have crippled those people
and made them addicted to liberal welfare.

i’m trying to talk to you like an adult pete. But if you keep fishing my questions, and you keep insisting i’m a rabid trump supporter, we should stop trying. is your reading really that bad, or are you that dishonest? i see no third option.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Kind of nasty isn’t it, when someone gets demonized for their political actions. Sort of like how you keep trying to demonize me by name calling.
Tacit approval doesn’t win you any points in my book.
Good luck with claiming the results are worth the taint.
What the Trumplicans have done to the Republican Party will be long remembered, the stink will last a long time.
You missed the unemployment statistics issue. Funny how all of the sudden the numbers became true, isn’t it. You don’t have an answer for that, do you?
Thinking that it’s about poverty is missing the point. The middle class has been shrinking for the past 30 years.
That’s not good.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin