View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 03:48 PM   #52
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you are about as dense as it gets.

if the superintendent said “there are minors involved, so i can’t comment on it”, that’s one thing. that’s not what he said. he denied having any knowledge that any assault took place, and said that the alleged bathroom rapist “does not exist,”

you can’t see what’s right in front of you, unless it paints liberalism favorably, can you?

seriously, are you really this dense? or are you just messing with me?

Read. What. He. Said.

Again, this superintendent, who we all know is a liberal, made a disgusting public lie. you’re mad at that. don’t take that out on me, your beef is with him. he covered up a rape, not me.

they also just sent the rapist to another school without telling them what he did. so he promptly assaulted another girl.

that county is a hot mess, and it’s blue. and it’s a perfect example of why it appears for now at least, that a reliably blue state has a close race for governor. this has no business being a close race, but liberals there are acting like they’re trying to help the republicans win.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

not sure why everything you post is some grand conspiracy tied to the NSBA letter ? because let be clear this is the driving reason this story in a google search shows Right-wing figures and media outlets have seized on Smith’s allegations as proof that allowing transgender students to use the bathroom that corresponds with their gender identity is dangerous.

Dan Crenshaw
Do you get it now? Keep men out of women’s bathrooms. I can’t believe this story. It’s heartbreaking.

Parents: don’t stop. Keep up the fight.

Just like the alleged Rape in Montana by a 19 year old afghan on a 18 year old

The governor, along with U.S. Rep. Matt Rosendale, is calling for a re-evaluation of the vetting process before resettlement efforts can be continued in Montana.

halt the placement of refugees here until they can assure us that the people that are being placed -- our allies have been fully vetted,”

vetted people cant commit crimes

Rape isn't a political position

maybe someone Republicans should be reminded of that . because they are doing a hell of job making it one