View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #33
Jim in CT

Spence - you are precious, you really are...

"and despite all our current problems...we've still managed to build the most prosperous and successful nation in the history of the modern world.Can't be all bad."

Funny, when Obama was campaigning on the need for "change", libs like you were not saying that things weren't so bad. All they talked about was how bad things were, thus the need for "change". And things are worse now than they ever were in 2008. Go figure.

Furthermore, all that borrowing you say isn't a big deal? It soon will be. Medicare has a $30 trillion shortfall projected for the next 50 years. If you don't think that's a big deal, you are as clueless as they come.

"All their federal tax dollars are sucked away and sent to the Red states to fund projects that create jobs "

Spence, listen to me, please. Wealth re-distribution is the cornerstone of your ideology, not mine. Now you are complaining that rich states are suffering because they are forced to give too much money to poor states. SPENCE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT WEALTH RE-DISTRIBUTION!!! You sound like a tea-partier. AND YOU'LL STILL VOTE DEMOCRAT. Unfreakinbelievable.

"Most states are suffering because of bad management."

And which party has dominated in the states that are nearly bankrupt? CT, IL, RI, MA, CA? Notice any patterns there? Those are blue states. TX is adding jobs like crazy.

"I've never advocated union excess."

Your party does. If you mention that unions need to be reasonable, libs say you hate the middle class.

"Can you show me an inner city dominated by Republicans improving or not?"

I can show you that red states are the ones adding jobs. I can show you that, but it won't mean anything to you, because somewhere along the way, you surrendered any ability to think.