View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 11:47 AM   #124
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Three articles all about the same woman saying the same thing. This is supposed to be a survey of "most people"?

And this woman said that she won’t go as far as to call him a misogynist, and that "he was pretty respectful of me overall."
The survey was a joke, I suppose you honestly thought I'd do a survey just for you. Keep an eye on Trump's tweets if it's close to favorable he'll post the results, though I would check his numbers they are usually a little off in his favor. Just puffery, I'm sure.

Here's a few other excerpts from Barbara Res's interviews. I have seen other former employees interviewed but I don't remember their names. I have yet to see a former employee of Trumps say he would be a great President or even a good one. Google is your friend, feel free to show that is incorrect.

But over the years, I saw him change.
“I think he’s a supreme sexist,” Res said. She won’t go as far as to call him a misogynist, however, although she freely uses another M-word: megalomaniac.

“He’s terribly sexist. He’s a womanizer for sure,” she said. “He hired me for a specific reason: Because I was really good. And he told me, and he believed this, that women had to work harder and be smarter and were willing to work harder than men, and that’s what he wanted, and he had a couple of women working for him… ‘Men are better than women,’ he said, ‘but a good woman is better than 10 men.’ I think he thought I would take it as a compliment, and I think it was intended as a compliment.”

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin