Thread: Hahahaha
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 12:49 PM   #99
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Oh I didn't know that you're a fan, Stephen King has some great thoughts on Tweety

I'm not a fan of Stephen King, nor of most political opinions by Progressives or leftists of other stripes.

Trump supporters, explain to your children why you are supporting an adulterer, draft dodger, liar, and tax cheat. Bonus point if you avoid telling them the lie that it’s “fake news.”

Well, children, most of those accusations are either unproven or exagerations. And his opponent is no white lily of morality or honesty and supports a political agenda that will shrink your economic opportunities and weaken or remove many of your constitutional unalienable rights--all while enriching himself and his family by leveraging his political power.

Trump supporters don't believe the info about Trump's tax cheating is important, even if true. Assure them that it is true and it matters a great deal. He's a HUGE national security risk.

Actually, children, His four years in office have not shown him to be a national security risk. If anything, he has strengthened national security. Tax avoidance is not tax cheating. It is very legitimate, encouraged by the IRS, and practiced by most Americans.

Trump supporters don't wear masks because it's their way of saying "I'm with stupid."

This, my children, is an obvious lie, Pete is not really on your side. He has what is called an "agenda." That is far more important to him than guiding you with useful and honest information.

200,000 dead from COVID-19. At least 145,000 of those deaths could have been prevented if President Trump had taken decisive action. He did not, and because he did not, he does not deserve a second term.

Children, these are made up "statistics" which ignore how Trump did what the experts asked. And they imply that the President of the U.S. Has far more responsibility than the Constitution gives him. In his views of presidential and federal government powers, Pete is what they call a Progressive. Progressives don't like the Constitution. They have been trying for a long time to get rid of it, and replace your unalienable rights which it protects and replace them with the limited rights that government will grant to you.

America is suffering fires, floods and plague. If this had happened under Obama, the fundamentalists and righties would be screaming END TIMES!
Children, Pete tends to go off on conjectural fantasies that somehow are supposed to prove that Trump is an evil traitor.