View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 06:20 PM   #55
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
good lord paul, you used it to mock someone if i remember correctly, and refuse to admit wrongdoing.
Yes, I used it to mock you Trumplicans who dismissed everything vile he did including the reporter.
for the tenth time with trump, there’s video evidence of him using the same physical gestures to mock several others ( not disabled) who criticized him. in other words, there’s lots of evidence to show this is a normal reaction for him. not normal for a regular adult, but normal for him. this has been discussed many many times. So what is the jesture supposed to mean? It is demeaning .

so unless you can read his mind, you have no way of knowing if he knew the reporter was disabled and was mocking that. if he was, it’s disgusting. He knew who the reporter was and I believe the reporter actually interviewed him earlier.

there’s plenty of irrefutable evidence of trump being a jerk. we dont need to make stuff up.

i don’t routinely defend his lack of morals. in this case, there’s lots of evidence your accusation is wrong.

why are you ignoring that?Bc he knew who the guy was and mocked him and the holier than though evangelicals had no problems with his lack of morals.

time to change tampons. See this is why I think you are a D ick. You post something about Trump, I point out it is 33 years old and you have a hissy fit. So who is on their period?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
NM