View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 01:05 PM   #105
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i watch CNN and MSNBC as much as i watch fox.

trumps lunch guest admitted Trump didnt appear to know who he was. Kanye west asked trump if this guy could join he and trump, trump said yes. he didn’t have any way to do a background check on the guy on the spot. As far as i know, there’s no evidence that trump knew who the guy was. no one had heard of this guy until this broke. he wasn’t well know.

Doesnt trump have enough actual, irrefutable flaws to satisfy you? why do you have to make stuff up?

seems like you got distorted information from your news source on this one. but i’m the idiot for watching fox.

al sharpton was invited to obama’s white house dozens and dozens of times. that’s public information. He’s a rabid racist and liar who has caused people to die at his rallies. . But that’s ok! Right?
Well for starters, those Hitler comments were from West, who Trump knows very well and so what Trump looses in 2020 and he magically becomes an ordinary citizen who can sit down with anyone who might heap praise on him? Trump is well aware, or at least he should be as a candidate for 2024, optics of everything you do will be used against you. Well maybe his defense is he is a fing idiot.