View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 07:27 AM   #42
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i said 10,000 times that i agree with you, Trump tried to overturn the results of a fair election. What about that, don’t you understand.

When i say a small
number of congressional
democrats tried to do the same thing, how am i wrong? you keep saying i’m wrong, but you don’t say how.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

A challenge by several House Democrats to Donald Trump’s election on Friday collapsed when t A challenge by several House Democrats to Donald Trump’s election on Friday collapsed when they failed to persuade a single Democratic senator to join their protest.

The short-lived, doomed-from-the-start effort — spearheaded by Reps. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas and Barbara Lee of California — came during a joint meeting of the House and Senate to certify Trump’s Electoral College victory. Without sufficient support to challenge Trump’s victory, the Republican-led Congress moved ahead with an easy confirmation of Trump’s presidency. They failed to persuade a single Democratic senator to join their protest.

3 people Jim oh the Horror
Do you understand

They failed to persuade a single Democratic senator to join their protest.

yet Donald persuaded his Maga supporters to attack the capital his GOP supporters to illegally attempt overthrow a lawful election via fake slates of electors disputing States via lies deception and conspiracy

And you still are trying to say democrats did the same thing .

An fyi to keep things in perspective

The 147 Republicans Who Voted to Overturn Election Results

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...objectors.html

Thats an amazing ability you have .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 06-10-2022 at 07:46 AM..