View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 04:54 PM   #107
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I don't take everything she says as God's word, I'm taking what she has said in context of the investigations on the matter.

The evidence after the attack was all over the map. Militants taking credit then not taking credit. Attackers claiming the video was indeed their motivation etc...the next day both Obama and Clinton referred to the attackers as terrorists and heavily armed militants. This is with over a dozen video protests in the region many of which were violent.

The emails presented last night have to be put in context of the thinking at that moment which by Clinton's admission went back and forth.

Add to that the multiple investigations which concluded the talking points were led by the CIA and not manipulated for political purposes.

I know you just don't want to let go, perhaps this will help. Nobody at the IRS broke the law either

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/23/politi...rty/index.html
"The evidence after the attack was all over the map"

But. That's. Not. What. She. Said. At. The. Time.

She said, repeatedly, that it was the video. If she had said, "we're trying to figure it out", I would have no issue with that. She knew there was plenty of evidence that it was something other than the video, but that explanation would paint her in the best possible light, so who cares if it involved publicly blaming a citizen she swore to serve?

Do you listen to yourself?